Raise the Dough for Childline
Childline has over 1,200 conversations daily with children, many about issues that should never be a part of childhood. To keep those phonelines open, €4 million will need to be raised this year for the ISPCC.
Raise the Dough for Childline is a nationwide fundraising event happening between 27th March and 7th April. The best news is that it couldn’t be easier to get involved
Boutique Bakes have teamed up with the ISPCC to ensure that even the most inexperienced baker can host a fantastic event.
Here’s what you need to do to raise funds for Childline…
- Register online.
- Organise your fund-raiser: a bake sale, coffee morning, or baking competition can all work well! You can get your friends, neighbours, club or workmates involved. A Raise The Dough pack with posters, bunting and tips will help you make your event special.
- List your event on InspireMe.ie using the promo code ‘RAISETHEDOUGH’ to cover the cost of listing. Make sure you share it on social media to get the word out.
- Bake your delicious goodies and get others to join in – alternatively Boutique Bakeproducts will be provided for those whose baking skills are limited to opening a packet.
- After your event, send the monies you raised to the ISPCC.
- Sit back and enjoy a well-deserved break, a cuppa – and some delicious cake!
The ISPCC’s motto is
‘Never give up on a child. Ever.’
By supporting them you are ensuring that they can keep that promise and continue to support vulnerable children. So go on, Raise The Dough….
Visit www.raisethedough.ie for further information.