Make 2019 your year! Operation Transformation National Walk Day takes place on Saturday 12th January! All ages and abilities are welcome! Children must be accompanied by an adult. Find a walk near you!
• Nobber: meet at Nobber amenity park/National School @9.30am.
• Kilmainhamwood: meet at Kilmainhamwood GAA @9.30am.
• Trim: meet in front of the castle @10am.
• Carnaross: meet at Carnaross Community Hall @10am.
• Duleek: meet at Duleek village green @10am.
• Ratoath: meet at Ratoath GAA @10am.
• Athboy: meet at Clann Na Gael GAA @10am.
• Castletown: meet at Castletown Pitch & Putt @ 10am.
• Fordstown: meet at Girley Hall @10am.
• Ashbourne: Meet at Ashbourne Garda Station @10am.
• Ballinacree: meet at St. Brigid’s walking track, Ballinacree @11am (registration from 10am).
Participants are also welcome to join Parkrun on the day. Parkrun is a free 5km timed course which takes place every Saturday at 9.30am in the following locations in Meath: Oldbridge (meet at Battle of the Boyne Visitor Centre, Drogheda); Blackwater Park, Navan or NEW LOCATION - Deerpark, Carlanstown. Parkrun is suitable for walkers, joggers and runners of all ages! You will need to register for FREE at www.parkrun.iebefore attending!
Eivers Lane Family Fun Colour Run/Walk 5k Fundraiser.Registration on the day and will be available on line next week.Family of 4 - €25A...
The self navigating Galtee Challenge is a 31km traverse of the entire Galtee Mountain range, taking in all major peaks with a total height g...
Galtee Mountains, Tipperary
Join Irish Olympian and World Medallist, Catherina McKiernan for a day-long Chi Running Workshop, suitable for runners of all levels - even ...
Ballyhaise GAA, Ballyhaise