Make 2019 your year! Operation Transformation National Walk Day takes place on Saturday 12th January! All ages and abilities are welcome! Children must be accompanied by an adult. Find a walk near you!
• Nobber: meet at Nobber amenity park/National School @9.30am.
• Kilmainhamwood: meet at Kilmainhamwood GAA @9.30am.
• Trim: meet in front of the castle @10am.
• Carnaross: meet at Carnaross Community Hall @10am.
• Duleek: meet at Duleek village green @10am.
• Ratoath: meet at Ratoath GAA @10am.
• Athboy: meet at Clann Na Gael GAA @10am.
• Castletown: meet at Castletown Pitch & Putt @ 10am.
• Fordstown: meet at Girley Hall @10am.
• Ashbourne: Meet at Ashbourne Garda Station @10am.
• Ballinacree: meet at St. Brigid’s walking track, Ballinacree @11am (registration from 10am).
Participants are also welcome to join Parkrun on the day. Parkrun is a free 5km timed course which takes place every Saturday at 9.30am in the following locations in Meath: Oldbridge (meet at Battle of the Boyne Visitor Centre, Drogheda); Blackwater Park, Navan or NEW LOCATION - Deerpark, Carlanstown. Parkrun is suitable for walkers, joggers and runners of all ages! You will need to register for FREE at www.parkrun.iebefore attending!
The event consists of two route options: a 22Km loop and the shorter 11Km. Both loops start and finish at The GAP (the GlenCullen Adventure ...
Glencullen Adventure Park, Glencullen
What makes Thrive Festival unique is that the day is built by YOU, tailoring your experiences and matching to your goals. Choose up to 5 exp...
The Convention Centre, Dublin
JustRuns Events are thrilled to announce the return of the incredibly popular Wine on the Line 5k & 10k race (AAI licenced) to the runn...
Kildare Town, Kildare